1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men don’t have a superannuation account – and that’s bad news for everyone’s future. There’s currently $17.5 billion of unclaimed super out there, which is nearly $1400 for every working Australian.
A qualified senior stylist should receive at least $4,000 a year in their super account, and an apprentice working full-time should earn between $2,000-$3,000 a year. Are you getting your full entitlements?
So what do I do?
HSA have partnered with Australian Super to make sure hair stylists are getting their full superannuation entitlements. HSA’s super service includes:
- Tracking down lost super
- Consolidating multiple super accounts
- Special union-only support for members
- Reclaiming unpaid and stolen super payments from employers
AustralianSuper is one of Australia’s best-performing superannuation funds. They have access to some of the world’s best investments, meaning that your super account will grow faster, and their low admin fees mean you won’t be stung with extra costs.
HSA and AustralianSuper can help you consolidate your accounts and track down any super accounts you’ve set up and forgotten about. If it turns out you haven’t received the super you’re owed, then HSA will help you reclaim that from your current (or former) employer.
Our membership fees start from just $3 a week, and as well as our super service, you get access to all our great member benefits. Join the movement!
What is HSA all about?
We’re Australia’s first union just for hair stylists, and we’re here to shake up the industry. HSA is an online-driven movement to bring hair stylists together and provide support and employment services for our members.
As well as joining our awesome nationwide network of hair stylists, members get access to:
- Expert advice to help reclaim stolen wages.
- Legal support for workplace disputes.
- Our online library of rights and entitlements to keep you informed.
- Reclaim and consolidate lost superannuation.
- Support to ensure you receive full entitlements at work, including breaks, overtime, penalty rates and super.
- Our network of amazing ambassadors and their professional advice.
Plus, you’ll be supporting all the work we do to help hair stylists across Australia, including:
- Fighting to protect penalty rates at the Fair Work Commission
- Raising awareness of workplace bullying and harassment
- Outreach programmes in training academies
Before deciding on AustralianSuper read the PDS at australiansuper.com. AustralianSuper Pty Ltd ABN 94 006 457 987, AFSL 233788, Trustee of AustralianSuper ABN 65 714 394 898.